Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Breakfast on Bikes

Log Item: The Harley types do this (I guess), but we've got a Ducati breakfast bunch thing that is starting. Guys who drive Ducatis on the weekend sort of fell into eating at the same joint because it offers a chance for us to compare, and contrast machines before joining the human race. 

Yes, it's a bit of an 'old bull elephant' get together since it's a weekend thing that we do before we conform back into pleasing people other than ourselves, but it's fun. 

It really doesn't matter where you work. If you ride the same machine, there is something to talk about. 

Log Item: Ducati is launching its new bikes. Never fear, I'm locked at the hip to the Devil/Diavel. But this is the shape of things to come.

Ducati Viper Concept


Four Cylinder Ducati Panigale scheduled for 2017

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Melissa, there is always a need for speed (not the drug, the physical experience), isn't there?

      Delete
  2. Do y'all wear the t shirts with slogans on the back like, "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."? Didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do.

      But don't judge the company that I keep by my lack of political correctness. Do you really think that I should transition to a tuxedo t-shirt (I'm formal, but I want to party)?

      Delete
    2. I have one. Plus a green Irish one, showing a coat and belt and shamrock on the lapel, for St Patrick's Day. And I have a 'Kiss Me, I'm Irish' button I wear on my belt buckle (hasn't worked yet, though).

      Delete
    3. If it works, let me know and I'll buy one. Maybe two.

      Delete